I want to give an honest and upfront LeadPages review which my and most my business colleagues agree with – that this is is a seriously amazing tool – and that is used on a daily basis across all of my businesses.
So is LeadPages worth all the hype?
It really is a fantastic tool that I can’t recommend highly enough.
It’s so quick and easy to use and to deploy across all of your sites. It’s super easy to create a page, intergrade it with an email autoresponder, that will allow you to start promoting to capture leads for your business.
Easy Customization – No HTML Knowledge Required
With LeadPages, anyone can use the simple drag and drop templates that are setup within the lead pages website. You don’t even need a website to be able to use these you can just link directly from the lead pages site. Alternatively, a simple WordPress plugin allows you to setup these templates to come directly from your own website address that you want to use.
Very easy and quick to use
All of the templates are hosted within the LeadPages website. So you just choose a template, and then start customising it to suit your needs.
You can easily add in images, text, change the colours, add in background, delete and rearrange things. Although you cant create your own templates, because its so easy to use and customise, I don’t know why you would want to anyway.
– You’ll be able to create your landing pages in minutes compared with other landing pages solutions like OptimizePress 2.0, Insta Builder, etc.
– It has Split Testing Capabilities, Can be used for your Facebook Custom Tab Landing pages (100% FB compatible).
– It also now has Lead magnets which offers quick delivery of your digital downloads. Unlimited pages, Unlimited testing, and split testing features.
– Templates are always added regularly to keep things fresh.
– Each template gives you the Current Conversion rate from ALL Lead Pages customers. So you can use the templates that are customers are having success with. This is such a powerful feature.
– It’s the true industry leader for Email Capture/Lead Generation to grow and build your Business.
NEW! – Powerful new Feature called LeadBoxes
NEW! – Leadlinks! – a powerful way to increase optin rates for your previous subscribers (more on this later)
NEW! – Facebook integration and templates! – this is a cool new feature for your website allowing you to collect verified facebook users instead of just email addresses.
To be honest, there isn’t really any cons. There are some limitations to it’s use.
– You cannot create your OWN Templates/design (Optimize Press 2 is best for customization). However you can change around the existing templates with ease, so this isn’t really a problem.
– You can’t create membership pages (This is a squeeze page creation tool only)
– At $199 it might be thought of as expensive investment depending on where you live and your situation.
If you are a seriously online business owner that wants results, then this investment will pay itself off very quickly.
The bonuses I will provide you if you buy through my link, will show you have to get this back within 2 months.
Our business uses LeadPages when running Facebook marketing campaigns, and in all of my affiliate links right now.
We also using the welcome gate feature which has increased my email subscribers by at least 300%.
It’s the perfect tool to build up leads for small business owners and to create a email list of prospects and customers.
This is really is a quick and powerful tool for online business owners.
I really can’t recommend this highly enough.
It’s probably one of the few essential tools that ALL online business owners need to have.
Apart from the absolute quality and ease of use that allows anyone from any level to create professional, clean and converting Squeeze page, its also definitely the industry standard for email capture which says something for its performance and ability to build your email list – which is essential for any business.